This is the best beef stew I've ever made!!! If you don't try anything else, try this.
A hearty, tomato and potato free stew that's jam packed with flavor
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 medium turnip peeled and chopped
- 2 small precooked beets
- 3 medium carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 tbsp stew seasoning mix
- 4 cups homemade bone broth
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, for garnish optional
- 1/2 avocado, for garnish sliced (optional)
Set instant pot to saute and brown the beef.
Once the beef is browned, add all the ingredients except beets, parsley, and avocado and stir until combined.
Place the lid on the instant pot and flip vent to sealing. Cook on manual for 30 minutes, and quick release the pressure (about 5 more mins before you will be able to take the lid off).
Remove the lid and serve with garnish.
This is a versatile spice blend for most soups or stews.
Stir all ingredients together. Store in an airtight jar.